User Friendly Content Management Systems
We deliver an advanced Control Management System (CMS) that helps our clients make fast, substantial improvements to their website and overall business. Bruce Media will create a customisable user interface which can allow multiple users with set preferences and security options.
Secure & Customisable
Bruce Media can provide you with an intelligent CMS development that ensures you can achieve everything you want from your website. With our simple, easy to use CMS you will be able to actively make changes to your webpage on your own, in a way that is quick and straightforward for all users. Bruce Media have years of experience in developing content management systems and our developers can craft a custom CMS that suits the needs and aims of your site.
Our superb CMS means that you do not need to continuously contact us each time you wish to make changes to your website. However, we do want to ensure that each user is comfortable with our CMS and therefore for every client we continue to provide one-to-one guidance throughout the process.
What Are The Benefits of a CMS?
Bruce Media design and implement secure systems that allow us to help clients make quick, substantial improvements to the overall performance of their business. We concentrate on the issues within their online design and strategy.
1. Simplistic Content Editing
- With a CMS it is quick and easy to update and users do not have to be specialists to use a CMS.
- Each CMS based website can be easily edited by the website owner. This means you can add your own text, blog posts, data, photos and other content without having any technical expertise.
- You simply log into an Administration panel in order to access it and any non-technical user can quickly publish and edit content with ease.
2. SEO friendly
- A CMS helps build websites that are SEO responsive. Being visible is key to SEO and achieving good search rankings.
- With a CMS website, search engine crawlers can easily find, read and reference to your information.
3. Value for Money
- A CMS has a range of complex features and functionalities built in meaning there is no requirement for extensive customisation or spending huge amounts building everything from scratch.
- With a CMS webpage operating and maintenance costs are reduced.
4. Security and Control
- Everything available on your site can be easily maintained by you.
- Security is key and CMS can facilitate better content security. User privileges are assigned by you and therefore only authorised people can access particular content.
- Users must log into a secure administration panel with a unique which means that only particular individuals can publish and edit the website.
- If you have multiple people working within your business, you can give each member a User ID so that all can work on the site at one time.
5. Dynamic Content
- All content on your website is stored in a database. Your content can be placed multiple times within your website, anywhere you wish.
- You only have to enter the content once. Therefore time is not wasted on repeatedly entering content.
- One update or modification within your CMS programme can change pages throughout your site.