How Bruce Media Can Help?
Bruce Media can efficiently run a Google Ad words campaign for you. We will take control of your online marketing with Google Ads enabling us to do the hard work for you whilst you can concentrate on other aspects of your business.
What is Google AdWords?
Google AdWords is an advertising system run by Google in which users advertise through Google using keywords or phrases related to their business. Advertisers bid in an auction for certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear on Google’s search results.
Why Google AdWords Work?
Google AdWords can be extremely effective for any business. AdWords allow you to continue to build your business by maximising the numbers of potential customers viewing your ads. Provided that you create a quality advertisement and website, and do not waste money on the wrong keywords, Google AdWords will work very successfully in your favour.
- Greater Control
- Targeted Audience
- Budget Control
- With the ability to edit your ads and adjust your budget, you gain greater control over what you achieve from Google Ads. There is a variety of Ad formats to be chosen from, and you can decide if you wish to target certain geographic locations, website or specific languages.
- With Google Ads you have the ability to observe how effective your ad is. Google AdWords provide reports in which you can analyse how many new visitors have connected with your business since launching your ad and if these clicks have been successfully led to purchases.
- Your Google Ad can be seen by those individuals who are already searching the keywords or phrases that relate to your business. As a result, it is probable that these people want to purchase your product or service and therefore will be more likely to take action.
- As your Ad appears higher on Google, your Ad is going to reach a wider audience and an audience who is interested in your product. Google AdWords can also help you reach new customers who may not otherwise searched for your product.
- With Google AdWords there is no minimum spending requirement. There are a number of bidding options to be chosen from and there is no time commitment required. With Cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you are only charged when people click on your ad. This means that you are not paying for something that is not being used and every penny goes towards gaining potential customers.
- You can choose to pause or stop your advertisement at any time and you are in control your advertising budget. Google AdWords will never charge you more than the amount you wish to spend.
What is Meant by Ad Position
How Does Google Decide Ad Position